The Stick Punisher The Stick Punisher

interesting, showing some potential

I think this is a situation where the idea is good, but the implementation isn't good enough yet:

Using your camera to come up with a base animation on which to layer the action is a good idea.

Using stick figures (especially the crude ones you've used) is a bad idea. If you were to put some more effort into drawing the action, moving from stick figures to something more like real drawings, I think it would greatly improve this.

Don't apologize for the lighting: Use it to your advantage. Heck I would have darkened the space even more just to set a dark mood.

Also: Try to Use your entire Space, stretch the video (I'm pretty sure you can), Or cut down the size of the scene a bit.

Other suggestions: Cut your video up into sections and consider each chunk and the transitions.
Example:
You have 2 shots(sections) that span a gun shot. You might start with First sequence: Gun is raised, and just as the gun is fired, flash the screen for a frame, then second sequence show the muzzle flash drawing into the barrel

Time the Explosions with the Flash and then you will make the action seem more intense. Just think about any movie you watch. Explosions make the screen flash bright for a second. Gunfire is just a small explosion, from a distence it's no big deal, but upclose it's still impressive.

ColinMatthews responds:

...

Bednshop Showcase Bednshop Showcase

Where's the content?

What's the point? I wasted 2 minutes of my life. This shows nothing: no overal theme, nothing particularly funny about the poorly edited images, the music is inconsequental to anything.... The is this thing called animation. Definition: Sequence of images that comprise a shots, each shot contains a small story which placed among many shots tells a story. Not only does this have no story, but none of these items have a point. Again, why did you waste my time.

3-D Macarena Soldier 3-D Macarena Soldier

I want your job...well maybe not.

It looks good, the animation is quite smooth, and the material is funny, that's sort of a golden oldy there.

PICONJO POWERS PICONJO POWERS

Discomfiture.

Well, I like that you put a lot of effort into the backgrounds, that actaully improved the movie significantly.

I don't think using a canned death sequence was a very good idea, in fact I would say that it pretty much ruined the point of killing more then 1 thing.

The stick figure moves in a way that would suggest he is static, it's very jarring and looks bad. There's potential there for something good, but I would say that it would require more work then you're willing to put into it.

Dots Preview Dots Preview

Not much of a preview

I guess I could see releasing an unfinished project to see people's responce, but it got to showing only 2 dots then sat there. Not much of a preview, seems like either you didn't finish it properly or it crashed.