Create-a-deck v.2.0 Create-a-deck v.2.0

But what does it do?

It's an interesting concept, but, somethings to consider:

Seeing the board from one angle isn't very interesting, why not show it from different angles so a better idea of what the board looks like. (personally I don't care for skate boards, but I think even an enthusist would want to see more then just the one angle).

The file size is large, and without a preloader that's a bad bad thing. Try lowing the bitrate of the music and putting it mono only.

I don't know what you're using for the backgrounds but you could probably get away with compressing them a bit to save room.

Other then that, I think you have a good start one something.

Bout of Cuisine Bout of Cuisine

Issues with timing

When I played I had a hard time keeping up with what was going on, and sometimes I would do anything, just start into a level and lose. Maybe some larger indicators for time might be needed. Or it's possible it's capturing keystrokes that are not happening? I dunno, but it's a great idea, I just found it hard to play (as in I wasn't sure why I was failing).

gotsyntax responds:

Thank you. This version will not be updated, but I will definently keep that in mind for the next.

Phil The Worm Phil The Worm

Not bad, but some suggestions.

Well, The overall gameplay and composition is pretty good. There is some annoying sound that plays with (some event)that I wasn't able to find what caused it. The graphics are a bit crude, but not an overall problem. Some more time put in could significantly improve the visual and aural elements of this flash. The music was nice though.